Vibration Systems Summary Specifications
The Hanse 6Dof Vibration system consists of a specially designed table with pneumatic actuators underneath. The system can generated up to 100 Grms over a frequency range of 5 to 10,000 Hz in three axes and rotational about each axis. Nine standard models are available ranging from 1 to 36 square feet.
We offer both complete ready to run units with sound enclosures or as upgrade or retrofit for your existing chamber.
- Tri-Axial Vibration: Six-Degree-of-Freedom (6DoF) Vibration, non-coherent broadband vibration 5-10,000Hz
Programmable Vibration Control: Programmable vibration ramps, gRMS level, and test duration all synchronized with the optional temperature controller.
- We Proudly use the Watlow F4 Controller. View Interactive Demo
- Four (4+) accelerometers can be monitored simultaneously with optional analyzer.
- HanseViewTM: System control of temperature and vibration. Control, Control/Analyzer, and Control/Analyzer/Data Logger options.
Vibration Fixtures: Specially designed for HALT/HASS applications.
- Metric or English Layout (4 in or 100 mm square bolt pattern)
*With in 20% on table top